Home8.1 › Bond a Beast? I Bonded a Goddess

Bond a Beast? I Bonded a Goddess

SERVERS:
Next Episode Playing Soon
Starting in 5s
Bond a Beast? I Bonded a Goddess

Bond a Beast? I Bonded a Goddess

★ 8.8 Rating 2026 HD 8.1 Completed Ep 58/58 Fantasy Series United Kingdom

Studio: Drama Reel

So basically this guy Luke Vane is just the lowest janitor at Asgard Academy and everyone mocks him for being a "zero-mana" reject, but then one day he finds this ancient grimoire that gives him a forbidden power called the Soul Brand which lets him force a bond on any female being alive, and like overnight the academy's coldest and most beautiful prodigy becomes his Pact Beast, then a reclusive Guardian, then a thousand-year-old Beast Queen, and even a Judge from the Celestial Tribunal up above, none of them can escape his bond or his so-called "training," and now all these goddesses are literally fighting over him while he just sits back and does nothing and somehow wins everything.

You May Also Like